View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:24 AM   #19
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deal Done - Dwightmare Finally Ends

i don't remember how the hawks GM screwed things up, exactly. i remember them having a great young team and a lot of people thinking there were going to overtake the celtics & heat et al, but then they fell back to earth. not really sure what the main reason was, however.

i thought it might have been because they worked themselves in to a corner by overpaying various contracts, but i'm not really sure...
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote