View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:02 PM   #20
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dez Bryant is overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Who rates Dez Bryant high coming from prime is priceless. Yeah prime who rates Dez high?

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I was thinking the same thing.

so this thread was made for me then? no one else rates him top-10...(of coarse it was GoBB has a crush on me and was drunk)

I rate Dez around 10-12 overall if I remember the last WR list I made

not top-5
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote