View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:51 PM   #25
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dez Bryant is overrated

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
this thread is you drunk, but he played great yesterday...6 balls thrown at him , 6 balls caught...punt return to seal the win...how was he bad?

he played poor against Seattle and so did everyone, they have an amazing pass D

He has 164 yards right now and I still fully believe he will finish 1,000+ yards

If I was drunk I would have typed a bunch of incoherent censored words.

He's not on pace for 1000+ yards recieving. Also its cute you dont mention total touchdowns you see him finishing with as well.

You also said Nicks was overrated. Or was it he is beginning to be overrated? Either way you look like a fool
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote