View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 02:17 AM   #25
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Yo my tv out, Packers win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlonzoGOAT
Why do I knock on your education. Because you talk about original ideas and claiming you're not indeed a retard but reply to me with things like this.

"Does mommy know you're using the computer after the lights went out? Why don't youbhesd under tour captain America bed sheets and when you wake up maybe you'll think of some fun and creative ways to come back "

That's actually creativity at its finest. I wasn't making a simple retard joke and saying retard four times in a post to try to make fun of someone.

I made fun of your youth and childish behavior and made a creative most implying who you Srebrenica acting like. Do you understand that now?
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote