View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #166
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
You guys think Revis is gonna come back next year and be the same?

Seems like it's easier to come back from ACL tears this days.
it is easier, surgery for that has come a long way past 5 years, this is another topic GoBB claimed I was talking out of my ass about and that Peterson wouldn't be playing week 1...lol

I think my asshole is smarter than GoBB
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote