View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #170
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Darrelle Revis vs. Nnamdi Asomugha

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it is easier, surgery for that has come a long way past 5 years, this is another topic GoBB claimed I was talking out of my ass about and that Peterson wouldn't be playing week 1...lol

I think my asshole is smarter than GoBB

You were talkin out of your ass. JMT called you on it too as he actually went thru the experience. The only reason you said Peterson would be back by week 1 is because you are the biggest Peterson homer on these boards. Had it been Chris Johnson you wouldnt have said what you did. Yanno same Chris Johnson you randomly DISS here and there. Why? Oh because he was compared to Peterson in the who is the better RB debates. Like dont play dumb with me prime. Wait thats me being too stupid to comprehend you arent playing dumb, you actually are dumb. Its no coincidence what bias you have for Peterson. Afterall he is already cemented in Canton according to you. This was prior to his ACL injury at that. But yeah talkin out your ass isnt your thing.

I love owning you.

And Fitzgerald didnt score a TD on NNamdi, that was Kurt Coleman irresponsibility as deep help.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote