View Single Post
Old 09-25-2012, 11:27 PM   #1853
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official comic book thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneshot
If you aren't reading Saga by Brian K Vaughn (art by Fiona Staples), you need to hop on that. Its pretty awesome. I'm even buying them (lol!). That should say how good it is since i usually just download online, but unlike a lot of stuff from Marvel/DC, i don't feel i have to worry about a reboot or Image turning the book upside down for whatever reason.
Will google.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote