View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 02:35 PM   #1897
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

another late round RB doing awesome? Reggie Bush

other top RBs right now

-Andre Brown
-Alfred Morris

the "I can find a good BLANK in late rounds" works for any postion in the NFL

top WR?...Amendola

also JB, you would have draft McFadden instead of Brady?...McFadden hasn't exactly lived up to his pick either...167 yards and only 1 TD, he is the 11th overall RB right now which isn't bad at all, but add in the injury the factor and I don't think I would do that swap right now...I bet come week 16 you will be happy you took Tom and not DMC
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote