View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:34 PM   #5
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dear ISH Science Nerds

Quote:
Originally Posted by highwhey
classic j$

Your PM box is full bro so I'll link you.

http://forum.bulletproofexec.com/ind...brain-hacking/

Piracetam can be attained for reasonable prices. Creatine is linked to better brain development. Caffeine + Carbs + MCT Oil as well.

Here's a recipe
12 oz Black Coffee
2 tbsp Coconut OIl
and then a big apple.

If you want to digest study material as efficiently and permanently as possible; consider these methods.
- Holistic Learning (This is when you put your stuff in a song, and see it as a LINK in a web connection as opposed to a staunch fact) Use mind2map.com for this
- Using all senses to incorporate the knowledge.. f.e. if I was learning about cars.. I'd put my hands around a camshaft, I'd listen to a lecture regarding it, and I'd see it, and spatially aware myself on hwo it fits in with the other parts of an engine.
- Consider the rest stop rest stop technique. GO HARD FIFTEEN MINUTSE. That's it. FIFTEEN. Rest 2 minutes. GO HARD 14. Rest 2. Etc. Etc.
- Read and digest Cal Newport Blog
- Get into a theta or alpha state for optimal information absorption. That means deep breaths and a relaxed demeanor to really get things to click. And when you want to perform well on a test.. go beta. Be a bit stressed.. but not too much
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote