View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:49 PM   #1899
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
it should probably be noted that as of right now both Amendola and Stevie Johnson each have scored more than Nicks btw

and Miles Austin RBA

I know he has missed a game but that is part of it...points are points
Actually, I would much rather have a guy sit out a week as opposed to putting up average or subpar numbers. I have Nicks in one of my other leagues. The early week announcement that he wasn't playing afforded me the time and opportunity to figure out who I would start in his place.

Hey, if Nicks produces in the weeks that he plays and gives me a heads up on the weeks that he isn't, I'm all good with it. Much rather that than a guy that you rely on being totally inconsistent and not knowing when to start him and when to sit him.

We both know that Nicks is a far better fantasy option than Johnson or Austin... come on.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote