View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #19
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

I think Romo is top 10, closer to 10 than 5. I think we are too easily discounting past accomplishments of QB's as invalid, Rivers had a good year before last year fell apart and has been good so far this year so treating him like he's fallen off greatly is a stretch. Peyton too. I think Romo needs to have some playoff success before we give him more credit. The big mistake is ok, but you have to counter it and overcome it. When Romo makes the big mistake, it tends to not get fixed later on.

If you told me by end of year ROmo will be solid top 5 i don't think that's impossible but i don't think it's probably either.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote