View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 04:41 PM   #90
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Eli manning is the best QB in football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
fair enough...I do know that Webster had a huge bounce back year and played fantastic from a down year before though...

I don't think the Giants secondary "sucked" but perhaps they weren't elite either...

They don't suck, it's just that it's different every week. The difference between the Giants D at the end of the season and the beginning is the fact guys were playing in their positions for several weeks in a row, and just playing several weeks in a row, instead of moving week to week. Freaking Rolle played corner at times, and he sucks at corner to a degree that makes me cry.
niko is online now   Reply With Quote