View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 05:01 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

The VICK IS BEING BENCHED is because Reid had a pissy moment in the press conference when asked about Vick and said HES OUR QB FOR NOW. I don't see how they bench him, the backup won't be better, and Reid will get fired. So i don't see any truth to it although it made me laugh.

P.Tiddy is now scouring game film to find proof Eli sucked. Waiting for criticism of wins to start coming in...

Last edited by niko : 09-27-2012 at 05:17 PM.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote