View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 06:25 PM   #46
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What do you think of Tony Romo? Top 10? Top 5? Your thoughts...

Really great recent examples. Because the league hasn't changed in the last 10 years.

Romo isn't as good as Eli and i see no evidence he ever will be. We are in week 4 and you can already see the wheels starting to come off. Monday night the bears are going to wreck you. Avi bet? Bears beat cowboys, if not i rep Romo avi of your choice. Bears win, Eli? Money where your mouth is? Do you want points too? 7
niko is offline   Reply With Quote