View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 10:29 PM   #195
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

woop woop just beat a protoss 2-1 in a tournament. moving onto the third round to play a masters terran...

first game was on entombed he tried to early pressure but i had lings/roach...then he just never expanded and i won with roach/infestor.

game 2 was his map ohana i expected like immortal/sentry cause that never loses on ohana, but he did this weird 1 base charge all in...i tried to go speedlings but speedlings vs charge zealots is a terrible fight. held the first push barely then lost.

game 3 i picked daybreak. he hadn't expanded either games so i figured it'd be smart to pick a huge map. i went 2 base roach, he went for the zealot build but roach hard counters it ezpz so i held it, then a-moved to his base for zee win.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote