View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 03:56 PM   #384
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Our "one" Panther thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
Sure, Cam fumbled and we could point the finger at him. But I don't blame Rivera at all for punting. The defense played outstanding. 6 sacks and an INT on one of the best QBs in the league? Hell yeah I would've punted.

On top of that, we pinned them on their 1 yard line. Our defense lost us that game, no question. There's no reason the Falcons should've gone 60+ yards in less than a minute with 1 timeout. No reason.

If you're up by a touchdown sure go ahead and punt. But to give the ball back to Ryan with a minute left when you're only up 2 points isn't what I would've done. As soon as the decision was made to punt I knew we were going to lose the game. Our secondary is just too weak.

Cam was upset and fired up over the fumble. If I'm the coach I look him in the eyes and say "Go out there and get us a 1st down!"

Of course there's a reason I'm not an NFL coach.

Last edited by rufuspaul : 10-02-2012 at 08:31 AM.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote