View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 07:08 PM   #9
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate your conversation/speaking skills with this scale

I'd say 9. I'd be lying if I said I NEVER had to clarify something, but for the most part I'm just a very conversational person. My degree is in Public Relations so they pretty much taught us how to communicate most effectively, speak in front of hostile groups of people, think/respond quickly to unexpected questions and comments, keep our composure and talk our way out of any corner. Smile and wink, smile and wink
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote