View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 10:27 PM   #2
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your mile time on a good day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
My best was 5:26 but I'm usually in the 5;30-5:40 zone. I didn't run track in middle school and probably won't in HS but I knew a guy who ran a 4:54 in 8th grade. Heard it was the second fastest time in his age group in our section's history.
never pushed myself for just one mile, but my best 3 miler was around 23-24 minutes.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote