View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 11:32 PM   #7
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your mile time on a good day?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom Kid7

Doing my fourth year of HS Cross Country of a PR of 16:28 for about 3 miles
Track I got a 4:41 or some jazz and would have broken 4:40 if I didn't get elbowed on the last 50 m
Both are solid times. You thinking about running in uni?
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote