View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 12:04 AM   #1
jongib369
Decent college freshman

jongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation herejongib369 has an incredible reputation here
Default Why is the United States so much better at basketball than the rest of the world?

I don't get it...its not like basketball is a new sport to them....Its been around for YEARS over there...are there top athletes just focused on 'football or something? How can Americans hold such an edge for so long? (at least thats the most popular opinion....I have none when it comes to euroleague cuz I dont give 2 sh*ts about it..no disrespect they love the same game I do) Is it race? if so, are there whites better then the whites America produces basketball wise now, or have in the past? If not better than the past WHY now but not compared to then?...Are there training methods hopscotch and coaches a bunch of Javale McGees?

I just don't get whats holding them back from having there own West, Bird, Barry, McHale, Stockton ETC...OR, for the Africans that reside on the otherside of the sea...Why no European African Shaq, Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Malone ETC you get the point

I mean sure theres Dirk, Drazen, Sabonis etc...but they Dont deserve to be ranked aside those past great players at all (IMO, not hating euroleague)
And...the F*CK is with there music in highlights?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hy-f3C7e_kU THAT STACHE
jongib369 is offline   Reply With Quote