View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:08 AM   #2469
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What are you reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Expectations may have something to do with it.. I didn't need for the story to be any larger than it was. I loved the characters, enjoyed the anecdotal mythology, and liked the self contained noir fantasy tale that it told.

Lol I loved the violin and mailbox scams....and yeah you're right I always expect books to be epic so I often get let down by authors like gaiman and palahniuk even tho they do have some great characters and concepts
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote