View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 03:04 PM   #30
jlip
Decent college freshman

jlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation herejlip has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA will penalize flopping from now on, confirmed today

I have a feeling that even if this new rule is strictly enforced that it will not be to the satisfaction of many fans, primarily due to the fact that fans and players (and presumably by extention, officials) perceive different people as the primary culprits. I keep reading on ISH how Griffin, CP3, Wade, and Lebron are the worst floppers, but last year when 152 NBA players were asked who the biggest floppers in the game were neither of those four players were even listed in the top 15.

So be prepared to see major fines imposed on non superstars the likes of Varejao, Scola, Battier, and Barea as opposed to superstars such as Griffin and Lebron. I expect to see numerous threads next season complaining about how the Clippers and Heat are not getting penalized for flopping.
jlip is offline   Reply With Quote