View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:41 PM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Write it Down: The Fix is In, Tebow to start vs. Colts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
We have yet to see what a team built around Tebow would look like to be saying this. If you're entering the season as the #2 QB they aren't building the roster with you in mind. The Jets weren't built with any QB in mind, maybe not even offense. They don't have a line and fail both protecting the pass as well as blocking for the run, and then they don't have stud RBs or a real receiver corp. That's how you form a unit that scores 0. They're really just set up to fail but if any thought went into bringing in Tebow it wasn't to get a new punt protector (I'm sure he's making a massive difference on special teams ) it was that if he replaces Sanchez he can lead clutch drives if the D keeps it close.
i actually don't have a problem with Tebow starting this season, i just think long term Sanchez is at least possible and i don't think Tebow is. I just think of my team (the Giants) and how easily we could stop a Tebow led offense with the speed on our line and by scheming against him. Could a team be built around him? My question is why would someone try?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote