View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 05:51 PM   #91
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NFC East Trash Talk Thread

I know you're from Dallas and everything is big there but that thing Eli is holding is an MVP Trophy, not a large beer. You get it being the best player on the team that wins the Super Bowl. It's been a long time do you want me to explain Super Bowl? It's that game they have in your stadium that your team won't be playing in.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote