View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 05:31 AM   #111
Euroleague
I Feel Devotion

Euroleague has not been impressing people
Default Re: Why is the United States so much better at basketball than the rest of the world?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baller562
What does intelligence have to do with anything I just wrote? Believe me, people will do anything to survive, even eat other humans when it all comes down to it. Yes, the genetically superior did survive the extreme hardships the slaves had to encounter... but again this is probably only one of many factors. In reality, the US is the richest country in the world.... it is then that you see people can invest in training for sports, entertainment, and leisure. Tell me Euroleague... where do all the movies you watch come from? Why are you on an american site, do you use a smart phone running android or IOS? Do you use google? Your Euro-superiority complex is really based on nothing...

1. Every race has been enslaved before, some of them for FAR LONGER than blacks.

2. Intelligent people would not have allowed themselves to be made slaves for hundreds of years. So, they were stupid people that "survived the hardship". You can't be stupid and also be "genetically superior".

3. Harvard showed through a DNA study that 50% of current American black NBA players are directly descended from white men.

4. The technology you talk about was all created by Germans, and it is now made by Chinese. Americans have nothing to do with any of it, except that a small number of them own the patents and means of production.

5. The US is not even remotely close to being the "richest country in the world".

Last edited by Euroleague : 10-04-2012 at 05:44 AM.
Euroleague is offline   Reply With Quote