View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 12:04 PM   #80
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Obama v. Romney Debate 1 of 3 IGT

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
By the way, it looks like the James Fallows article I cited about Obama not being a strong debater and Romney being a good debater was validated.

The next one is a town hall format which I think plays better for Obama.

Also people are speculating that Obama's might have had his mind on this.

Turkey and Syria have started shooting at each other.
Turkey and Syria are always shooting at each other. Syria lets the Kurds operate from their territory.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote