View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 01:25 PM   #18
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order
The NY media took the 85% and ran the wrong direction with it.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...ive/index.html

No they didn't, he changed the meaning (spin) him and his people after he got criticism.

Let me put in this way, if you tell me in Decvember he's become the vocal leader of the Rockets i'll be skeptical but i'll listen to how he changed. A few days into training camp, it's bullshit media spin with people trying to pump him up.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote