View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 03:40 PM   #10
fpliii
LA Lakers Est. 1960

fpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfpliii is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

You know, I don't have anything against LeBron, but people need to chill out...

There are four active players with GOAT potential (Kobe, Duncan, LeBron, Durant), though it's extremely unlikely that any of them will pull it off. Kobe and Duncan have done the most, but have fewer opportunities remaining. Durant has done some great things since coming into the league, but it's too difficult to project what's going to happen. LeBron has a shot as well, but he just won his first championship and there's a lot of uncertainty with regards to how many more he can win.

Just my $0.02...
fpliii is offline   Reply With Quote