View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hopes summer rest pays off; Adds 15 lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
I don't see how adding 15lbs is gonna make a difference unless he's gonna change his playing style and become more of a back to the basket player. Because I remember he added weight 2 or 3 seasons ago and his old habits resurfaced once we got into the heart of the season. Mental toughness and aggression isn't always about physical size.

I believe he was just trying to get stronger throughout his rehab, when adding the extra weight. I doubt he changes his style of play now, but remember the 2 or 3 season ago Bargs wasn't the Bargs of today. He was playing second fiddle to Bosh, playing a different position that required him to be stronger (center), and he was a player that needed the ball to make an impact on the game.

I do think he's still a player who requires a lot of touches, but he's definitely a more focused defender and he's taking more steps on trying to lead this team.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote