View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:23 PM   #7
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Andrea Bargnani hopes summer rest pays off; Adds 15 lbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bokes15
My point is this "different player" of which you speak has yet to be seen in any level of consistency and he's now 2 seasons without Bosh so Bosh shouldn't be any part of this discussion anymore.

I shouldn't have included the 1 season, your right. I should have discussed more about the season under Dwane Casey, where he was showing some signs of consistency before he got the injury.

Now off course, I would like him to have a level of consistency while staying healthy and I do feel with Casey's coaching, he'll get there.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote