View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 06:54 AM   #794
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Real talk...Like no disrespect. I think you mention Bargnani in EVERY post. Not even tryna be funny. Ok...yes I am. Just messin with you lol

Because he's too old to do anything else lol

I'm going to predict we lead the league in technicals this year.
That's a safe bet. We have Tyson,Camby and Sheed on our team. Amare also racks up a lot of techs
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote