View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 01:21 PM   #1793
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Should I pull the trigger on this trade (PPR League):

My team:
P. Harvin
D. Murray
B. Pettigrew

FOR

His team:
R. Gronk
M. Colston
A. Morris

i dont think i would take that trade, looks like a classic buy-low sell-high type of trade to me. going forward i expect harvin >>>> colston and murray >> morris. gronk is obviously a big upgrade over pettigrew, but hernandez is coming back next week and NE offense already has a LOT of mouths to feed.

harvin in particular is poised to explode imo. he is among the very best players in the nfl when he has the ball in space and has as much upside as basically any player in fantasy because of it. he will have some absolute monster games this season.

Last edited by Nanners : 10-05-2012 at 01:25 PM.
Nanners is online now   Reply With Quote