View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #6
TheSilentKiller
NBA All-star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A professional boxer just came out of the closet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Well, I don't have a problem with gay people. As Long as they don't hit on me, I'm good.

I just thought in a sport like boxing, coming out will affect his career.
Why? If he is good enough I'd be shocked if he didn't keep getting fights. I can't imagine there would be people who wouldn't want to watch a boxer just because he is gay.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote