View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #91
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Barkley: ""I do think he can be better than Michael," Barkley said."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money 23
Just a re-post as to why I consider MJ the GOAT, and why his already legendary resume has built in hypotheticals that would've put him even further away from the nearest competitor.

- sons like a bunch of if' and but's....Those of us who actually watched MJ's whole career actually know his place.

- He was the greatest player of the 90's....and probably the greatest player at getting his own shot from anywhere he wanted.

was he the greatest scorer ever? - NO

was he the greatest shooter ever? - NO

was he the greatest defensive player ever? - NO

was he the greatest winner ever ever? - NO ( Not even close actually)

was he the most impactful player ever? - NO ( he actually impacted his teams win/loss column less then any of the top 10 players alltime)

was he the greatest dunker ever? - NO

was he the geratest passer ever? - NO

was he one of the most exciting players ever? - absolutley...and he moved alot of shoes.

but your tired rants about "MJ was the bestest GOAT ...he left 2 years on the table"....is just silly.

He was one of the greatest players ever...no doubt....but I watched his whole career and know too much basketball to say he was better then Magic , or Bird or other alltime greats.

heck...without Pippen( and Phil becoming the true greatest NBA coach ever)..he was real close to becoming a baldheaded Dominique Wilkins.

Last edited by AlphaWolf24 : 10-05-2012 at 02:17 PM.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote