View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:24 PM   #185
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Sons of Anarchy Season 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Just rewatched Season 3 now that its up on Netflix. The finale has to be one of the dopest season finales ever.
Gotta agree with you on that. I was anxiously waiting for Stahl to get killed. I've got a few more episodes left in Season 4. I was so pissed the Cartel didn't kill Tara tho. Can't wait to see the fallout from Oppie shooting Clay. I wonder if the writers will consider a prequel $eries after the series runs its course.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote