View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 02:44 PM   #15
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A professional boxer just came out of the closet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ(Mean John)
Well, I don't have a problem with gay people. As Long as they don't hit on me, I'm good.

I just thought in a sport like boxing, coming out will affect his career.

yea, b/c all gay dudes are sex fiends who want to bang your sweet ass.

sorry but you do have an issue with gay people.

if you were any kind of secure and a gay person hit on you all you would have to say is "sorry, man, I'm straight" and its over.

Instead you indicate you would get all pissed off if a person thought you were worth banging which means you are either gay and hate yourself or are nothing but a secret bigot.

Last edited by kentatm : 10-05-2012 at 02:49 PM.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote