View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #26
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jeremy Lin Becoming Vocal Leader Of Rockets

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
He's not vocal period. He's non confrontational. Why is me doubting a complete 180 in personality approx 2 days into camp ridiculous?

If i said JR Smith is a completely changed person and is now never going to take a bad shot and i noticed it first 2 days of camp would you accept that? Why not?

People obsess on Lin, he's changed teams now so everything the board criticized about him as a Knick is not allowed to be mentioned. Please...

Jr Smith has been in the league what 6-7 years? Again, you have a first year sample size. That means nothing. It's pretty simple actually
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote