View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:24 PM   #306
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG215
What was hypothetical about what I said? I just pointed out the makeup of the league was different from '08-'10. What you said...that's what we all should remember. Kobe was the best or second best player in the NBA from '08-'10. My point was, he didn't need Shaq anymore.

I'm not having this argument anymore because I've done it over and over. All I try to do is put things into context. Just because Shaq didn't win without Kobe doesn't mean he couldn't win without Kobe when you actually put his career - as a whole - in context.

Pretty much. In simple terms:

Shaq could and did get far in the playoffs/win titles with good/great wing players.

Kobe could and did get far in the playoffs/win titles with good/great big men.
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote