View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 04:25 PM   #308
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Kobe Bryant: "Nobody has won more championships than me in my entire generation."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripthekik
Why do I need to admit something that is not true? I do speak for Kobe, that's true, but that's more because the lebron fans/kobe haters are annoying.

As for you finding me annoying, how about it's because I speak the truth and criticize your favorite player, Lebron, and you don't like it? Simple as that? If I was another blind lebron fan like pauk and rrr3, i'm sure you'll like me.
Yea we have differing views but its not that, kennethgriffin is a clown just like you, even more over the top but he posts some funny shit. I don't like your posts mang thats all, you are like phong just a spiteful hateful ass immature n*gga. Would you just gtfo please?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote