View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anybody Ever Done Warehouse Work?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
I'm happy I'll be able to lose a lot of weight probably

I was a NYC bike messenger one summer in college. Got in the best shape of my life. My basketball game made a quantum leap. One day hit my regular pickup court and got into an outgoing game. I was playing the passing lanes and double-teaming like prime Larry Bird. Had like 4-5 steals that game. I also found I could get to rim easier and what my defender did didn't matter that much to my shot. I was just feeling really, really good that day. Afterwards all these guys came up to me and asked what team I played for. They thought I was on a college team. Just completely felt in the zone that day.

Injured my knee shortly after that and never played like that again.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote