View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 09:08 PM   #23
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

Default Re: A professional boxer just came out of the closet..

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentatm

#1.yea, b/c all gay dudes are sex fiends who want to bang your sweet ass.

#2.sorry but you do have an issue with gay people.

#3.if you were any kind of secure and a gay person hit on you all you would have to say is "sorry, man, I'm straight" and its over.

#4.Instead you indicate you would get all pissed off if a person thought you were worth banging which means you are either gay and hate yourself or are nothing but a secret bigot.

Okay. Lets break it down for this simpleton.

#1.First of all, when did I ever say that all gay people were fiends trying to bang me? Never said that. my words were

"Well, I don't have a problem with gay people. As Long as they don't hit on me, I'm good. "

Now, if they hit me, its not something I would want. Not because I'm insecure or hate gay guys. Not sure, where you got this from, looks like you're reaching.

I say that, because I once had a gay guy hit on me (coworker) and he actually had a folded box in his hand and he swiped it near my p.enis. He missed, because I moved, but I told him "if you ever do some shit like that again, I'll beat your ass"

So, I do not have a problem with gay people, as long as they don't hit on me, its fine. Now, an akward flirtation comment would be uncomfortable with me, not because I'm denying some form of homosexuality or because I hate gay people.
MAYBE...JUST MAYBE.. I am just not interested in men. Why would I be okay with men hitting on me? I didnt say I would start a fight, I just don't want a man hitting on me. That's all.
IF YOU ARE OKAY WITH MEN HITTING ON YOU, and you DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEN HITTING ON YOU, then maybe it is you, the one that has to take a deep look in the mirror and take another look at your "sexual preference." (Also doesnt help that you took so strongly to the subject.)

#2.once again, I do NOT, have a problem with Gay people. Just had a bad experience and I am not "okay" WITH MEN hitting on me. Having a "problem" with something doesn't necessarily mean i despise it. Simply means I do not agree with it.

#3.(again, I am straight. So then there is a problem, to which I would SOLVE THE PROBLEM by letting the guy know that I am straight.)

#4. Again, I have no idea where you say I would get "all pissed off". Where are you creating this from man? C'mon simpleton. Show me where I said this?
I haven't. Stop reaching my dude.

Accept the fact that I am not gay, nor do I have a problem with gay people.
It's not that big of a deal man. I'm never going to meet you, there's no point in me lying to you. There are many gay people, and many people that hate gay people. I am not one of them.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote