View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #16
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Up and comimg star with the most to prove this year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukballer
I think there is a lot of pressure on Tyreke Evans. Someone mentioned the victim of his own success line, and this definitely applies to 'Reke, especially after his somewhat disappointing last couple of seasons. Really hope he can stay healthy first and foremost. It's supposed to be 'his' team, and there was no doubt about that in his rookie year.

Honestly though? I'm not excited about the prospect of Aaron Brooks and Tyreke in the backcourt together. Hope they can work well together, if Brooks is a willing passer.

Tyreke is very mindboggling to me, its ridicilous how he has been only going DOWN in almost every facit of the game since his rookie year... I dont know what it is, he was somewhat injured sometimes but its not like he had ACL or something... no but work ethic / mindset / will / goals could be something to do with it... "I am in the NBA now, got my money, yay, now i can just relax..."
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote