View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 04:41 AM   #5
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: i think a piece of my ripped contact is still in my eye

i'd let it hydrate thoroughly with saline solution before you start trying to work on it.

if you have an eyewash cup, fill it partly with saline solution and keep it inverted on your eye for awhile so that your eye is very well hydrated. the more hydrated, the easier the stuck part will come off.

if your eye shows signs of infection in the next couple days, go to the ER, stat. bacterial infections can rapidly lead to blindness.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote