View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:50 AM   #87
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dwight Howard's Secret Baby Mama Hope Alexa Releases Workout Pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
People's morals are largely a product of there circumstances and opportunities.

Example. If your car gets broken into at a poor neighborhood and doesnt in a rich neighborhood, does this indicate that the rich community is more moral? Maybe, but there is a reason crime has a strong correlation to poverty and if you use common sense it becomes obvious. The rich person has would get less utility form petty crimes and thus is less likely to do it.

Petty crime like breaking into someone's house: yes. But overall crime? Hell no. Besides, morals =/= tendency to perform crime. There are lots of evil things that can be done (that rich people do) that are legal.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote