View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 12:08 PM   #27
Scholar
Gawdbe GOATsol Nashty

Scholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableScholar is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Student, 17, tells 911 dispatcher that he shot dead his mother and 15-year-old sister

This little piece of shit. He only seems to be concerned about his own well-being. This is going to "mess me up."

It's strange how the most heinous crimes in the world, such as matricide, are mostly committed by Caucasian teen males.

Oh, well. I guess I'll be one of the few people who take that into notice while everyone else ignores it, but when a Middle Eastern person kills someone, a black dude shoots someone, a Hispanic stabs someone, etc., the rest of you can simply say, "What's new? They do that all the time."
Scholar is offline   Reply With Quote