View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:28 PM   #24
StateOfMind12
Banned

StateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStateOfMind12 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: #58 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

I actually wouldn't oppose to Iverson being bumped up 3-4 spots ahead of CP3, Durant, Dwight, and Mchale and next to Kidd. I just think those four give you a better chance to win than Iverson does though.

It's a personal opinion but I wouldn't be against it.

Pierce ahead of Iverson is correct though.
StateOfMind12 is offline   Reply With Quote