View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 08:52 PM   #13
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Why Won't They Just Say It Was a Suicide?

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
That's why I remove myself from Facebook. People commit suicide and the media pries into their life by quoting her random messages and sharing personal information....it's so fkin creepy.

yeah it is, my facebook updates are so flippant and spontaneous i wouldn't like them to be things quoted in a news article about my death.

but on not saying it was a suicide, maybe they don't want to promote the idea? i know in australia that suicides are hardly ever reported on. generally they are downplayed for the general public.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote