View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 09:43 PM   #22
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation hereIGOTGAME has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Battle of the Power Fowards: Kevin McHale vs. Pau Gasol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaLvsCuaL
Not the first time I read that speech, and that is false. Before that finals Gasol was already World Champion and European Champion with Spain, ACB playoffs MVP, and some others thing that you have in mind but you does not name because it not fits with your speech.

yea, and he was soft overseas. He was known for being mentally weak over there too. I saw him collapse in Eurocup. I saw him fold in playoff games and I've watched him fold numerous times in the NBA. Pau is just way more talented than the comp that he faced in Europe so he could get away with being soft. He got tested over hear and came up short. Remember this is the same guy that never weight trained until 2008-2009.

I guess in your narrative Pau never ran from the ball during critical moments in Memphis or early with the Lakers. Guess Shane Battier just made that criticism up in Memphis.

If someone could, can you find the original Pau Gasol to Lakers trade thread. I predicted this re-writing of his career back in 2007.

Last edited by IGOTGAME : 10-06-2012 at 09:46 PM.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote