View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 01:20 AM   #811
blacknapalm
spider 2 y banana

blacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterblacknapalm is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'm more shocked than mad. I don't think anyone thought you guys would have a hiccup after how you looked against Clemson and certainly not against NCState. I hope you run the table the rest of the way and beat Florida.

As a Sooner I hope everyone above us lose and Kstate loses twice in conference. I don't think we are a championship caliber team of course, but I can dream.

and no one saw the sooners losing to k state at home. shit happens in football. jimbo tends to lose to teams he should have no business losing to, rather than good teams. it's a major problem. he has a winning record vs. florida and in bowl games so far but then they drop games like this.

i felt that this team was close but had too many little issues to win a title. loss like this still sucks of course. upset, disappointed, shocked....nothing i can do though.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote