View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #811
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by IcanzIIravor
I'm more shocked than mad. I don't think anyone thought you guys would have a hiccup after how you looked against Clemson and certainly not against NCState. I hope you run the table the rest of the way and beat Florida.

As a Sooner I hope everyone above us lose and Kstate loses twice in conference. I don't think we are a championship caliber team of course, but I can dream.

and no one saw the sooners losing to k state at home. shit happens in football. jimbo tends to lose to teams he should have no business losing to, rather than good teams. it's a major problem. he has a winning record vs. florida and in bowl games so far but then they drop games like this.

i felt that this team was close but had too many little issues to win a title. loss like this still sucks of course. upset, disappointed, shocked....nothing i can do though.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote