View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 12:55 AM   #817
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: 2012 College Football Discussion thread

in a playoff system, we'd likely get oregon vs. WVU as a +1 game. winner takes on bama. BCS (bull crap system) will just have us debate it and use a coach's poll instead of having it play out on the field.

don't forget...SC could be in the top 3 after tonight's dominating win. ready for an all-SEC championship again? lulz

btw, so glad i didn't trash talk a yt video of a gator earlier. i was going to tell him i liked that they won so it will be that much better when fsu beats them. cut to a couple hours later...yeeahhhh. still hoping to spoil them...

came across this as well: Notre Dame has not trailed in any of the 300 minutes it has played this season. Also, 3 "best" teams it played did not score a TD

ND is BCS bowl bound this year fellas. they don't dominate but they do all the right things to win.

Last edited by blacknapalm : 10-07-2012 at 01:09 AM.
blacknapalm is offline   Reply With Quote